Connecting your Android device to the UHSecure wireless network. If your device doesn't allow a Don't Validate option, please use these instructions instead.
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Connections.
3. Tap Wi-Fi.
4. Make sure Wi-Fi is set to On.
5. Tap UHSecure.
6. Enter the following:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase2: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: Don't validate
- Domain: uh.edu
- Identity: [cougarnet user name]
- Anonymous identity: leave blank
- Password: [cougarnet password]
**Note** If asked for Domain, enter: uh.edu
7. Tap Connect.
For a PDF version of these instructions, download the attachment below.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.