Where do I send a survey that needs to be completed?

The timely submission of surveys received from external entities is the responsibility of the department receiving the survey form. If current or historical financial data is needed to complete the form, a request to retrieve this information from the university's official financial records should be submitted to the office of the Associate Vice President for Finance by interoffice mail (AVPF-2016).

Created: Feb 18, 2004 - 4:38am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 997
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.