Is a Travel Request required for non-overnight business trips?

A Travel Request is not required for non-overnight mileage, parking, and tolls. For a local funded trip, submit a Mileage Report and a voucher cover sheet (account code 54807). For a state funded trip, submit a Travel Voucher and a voucher cover sheet (account 56102-mileage in TX, 56109-mileage outside TX, 56104-parking and tolls in TX, 56112-parking and tolls outside TX).

Created: Feb 16, 2004 - 9:58am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 991
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.