Can we hire into a Research Position under 0.50 FTE?

No, the FTE for research staff positions is 0.50 or greater. You can choose a Non-Ben Exempt (3200) or Non-Ben Non-Exempt (5200) position for temporary employment less than 0.50 FTE.

Created: Feb 16, 2004 - 9:16am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:49pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 981
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.