Who can provide me with a copy of a check?

In order to request a copy of local checks, send an e-mail to nshukla@uh.edu in General Accounting. To request a copy of state checks, send an e-mail to mstackhouse@uh.edu.

Created: Feb 11, 2004 - 5:40am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 972
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.