What should I do if I have a conflict with my co-workers or supervisor?

Interpersonal challenges should be directed to the Employee Relations Representative. If the conflict is perceived to be discriminatory the employee should contact the Affirmative Action Office .

Created: Feb 05, 2004 - 3:10am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:49pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 964
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.