Can I transfer my Financial Aid to another college or university?

Financial Aid funds are not transferable from school to school. Each school will determine your eligibility for assistance.

Also, information doesn't transfer from school to school. If you need your financial aid information (FAFSA) sent to another school, you must include the school code on your FAFSA. You can go to the FAFSA website to make corrections, or call the Department of Education at 1-800-4FED-AID.

If you are leaving in the middle of the academic year, you must cancel your financial aid here in order to be awarded funds at another school. Submit a Revision Request found on the Financial Aid Forms web page in order to cancel your financial aid at University of Houston.

Created: Feb 03, 2004 - 5:31am Updated: Oct 26, 2011 - 7:11am Author: Web Technologies Article: 963
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.