What do I need to do to report the recovery of previously missing/stolen UH property?

The college/division business administrator should make sure that the property custodian(s) continuously search for missing/stolen property and promptly report the recovery of the property by sending a memo addressed to the Property Manager containing the following information: university tag number, serial number, department number, description, location and date recovered.

A copy of the missing or stolen property report form originally submitted should be attached to the memo.

Created: Jan 30, 2004 - 7:35am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 959
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.