What do I need to do if I discover that property owned by UH is missing or stolen?

It is the responsibility of the property custodian(s) to promptly report missing or stolen property to the appropriate college/division business administrator(s) using the "Missing or Stolen Property Report for State Departments, Institutions, and Agencies" form. This form may be obtained by either contacting the Property Management Department or directly accessing it on the State Comptroller of Public Accounts web site. The form should be submitted to the Property Management Department within 2 business days.

Stolen property should be immediately reported to the university Police Department. Complete the above form and submit along with a copy of the police report within 4 business days.

Created: Jan 30, 2004 - 7:16am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 958
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.