Will I be held responsible for insuring property that I remove from UH campus?

Any employee who has university property at an off-campus location may be held financially responsible for that property and should consider providing insurance coverage under their own personal property insurance. The department has the option of scheduling its computers on the university master computer insurance policy. A property custodian may not entrust personal property or trust property to a person unless the person provides a signed nd dated receipt to the property custodian. The receipt must include a detailed list of the property entrusted to the individual, along with a statement that the employee understands that they may be held financially responsible for loss or damage to the item(s) if the loss or damage results from their negligence.

Created: Jan 30, 2004 - 4:48am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 956
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.