Who approves the removal of property from UH campus?

Requests for Property Management's approval must be made prior to the removal, using form PRP-2. Property Management will approve an off-campus location for equipment for a specific period of time, which may not extend past the end of the fiscal year. If the property is needed for a longer time, the employee may renew the approval, without physically returning the equipment by submitting form PRP-2 (see sample in MAPP 03.03.01) prior to the beginning of the new fiscal year. It is important to note that off-campus equipment must be reported on the annual inventory.

Created: Jan 30, 2004 - 3:47am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 954
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.