How do a report an offense?

Anyone who becomes aware of an offese at the University of Houstin should call the University Police at (713) 743-3333.

In many cases your report can be taken over the telephone. Under normal circumstances you will have to be on campus if an officer needs to meet with you. Even if you are not on campus it is important to the police to know that the offense has occurred, your report may help the police formulate a response to a pattern that will result in catching the offender.

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 10:2am Updated: Dec 22, 2014 - 5:52am Author: Web Technologies Article: 933
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.