What should I do if I disagree with my performance evaluation?

An employee who disagrees with his/her performance appraisal may file a written rebuttal to the appraisal and request an amendment. Click Here for more information about the complete process.

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 9:56am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:49pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 931
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.