Who do I contact if I have a safety-related concern?

Risk Management, Chemical/Biological, and Radiological concerns should be forwarded to Environmental Health and Risk Management at (713) 743-5858. Fire/life Safety and Physical Safety concerns should be directed to the Department of Public Safety Fire Marshal's Office at (713) 743-5866.

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 9:40am Updated: Dec 22, 2014 - 5:52am Author: Web Technologies Article: 925
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.