What is an Open Flame Permit and how do I get one?

An open flame permit is a permit required anytime something which produces an open flame is used on campus. This would include candles, sterno, gas grills, bar-b-que pits, bon-fires, etc. The permit is available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. in the Department of Public Safety Fire Marshal's Office located in the Police Station, 3869 Wheeler (Entrance 12 near Scott).

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 9:37am Updated: Dec 22, 2014 - 5:52am Author: Web Technologies Article: 922
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.