What is a Temporary Food Dealer's Permit and how do I get one?

A Temporary Food Dealer's Permit is a permit required where there is a charge for food items outside of the established food operations. This includes fundraising events, outside vendors, and catered events. The permit is available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. in the Department of Public Safety Fire Marshal's Office located in the Police Station, 3869 Wheeler (Entrance 12 near Scott).

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 9:35am Updated: Dec 22, 2014 - 5:52am Author: Web Technologies Article: 920
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.