How do I become a University of Houston Police Officer?

You may apply for Police Officer by visiting the University of Houston Human Resources website at You must be licensed peace officer by the date of your hire. At this time we do not sponsor cadets in a police academy.

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 9:25am Updated: Dec 22, 2014 - 5:52am Author: Web Technologies Article: 915
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.