How do I pay a Traffic Ticket?

Traffic tickets issued by University of Houston Police Officers are filed in Harris County Justice of the Peace Court Precinct 7, Place 2 at 5300 Griggs, Houston TX. The telephone number of the court is (713) 643-1512. There is an appearance date on your ticket, you must contact the court before the date or appear in court on the scheduled day. Failure to do so could result in a warrant for your arrest being issued by the court. We also occasionally file traffic charges through JPC Pct. 7 Place 1., Phone: (713) 747-3553

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 8:46am Updated: Dec 22, 2014 - 5:52am Author: Web Technologies Article: 892
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.