How do I find out about student employment at the University of Houston?

You should contact the University Career Services Center in the Student Services Center Building for information about student employment. They can be reached at

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 8:44am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:49pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 891
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.