How do I find out about teaching jobs at the University of Houston?

Faculty positions are filled by the individual colleges. For information about a faculty position you should contact the Dean'sw office of the college that interests you.

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 8:42am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:49pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 890
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.