How do I change a paid voucher from one type of fund to another (state or local)?

This procedure is discussed at the Division of Finance web site under Payments, Transfers, and Deposits section.
Click here to view the chart called Non-Payroll Expenditure Reallocations: Process Overview. For more detailed information for reallocations between State and Local Funds Click here.

Created: Jan 28, 2004 - 8:33am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 883
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.