There could be a number of reasons.
- Your course may not be using Blackboard. Look up the course here.
- Are you sure you are using the correct login information?
- Have you checked your browser?
- Have you done all the Windows updates?
- Have you checked your computer for spyware?
- Your course may have not been created yet.
- Are you trying to access your course before the first day of classes?
- When did you register? It takes 24 to 48 hours to be enrolled if you registered late.
- When did your professor request the course? It takes 24 to 48 hours for students to be enrolled in a course if the professor requested the course late.
For further assistance, contact the IT Support Center:
By Phone or Text - Call in or text the Help Desk at (713) 743-1411
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Sunday through Saturday (except university holidays)
Chat hours are listed below:
Monday - Friday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM CDT
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.