I need a copy of the GED I got at UH.

GED test scores are maintained by the Texas Education Agency in Austin. For a copy of your record, please contact them at 512-463-9292.

Created: Dec 08, 2003 - 9:20am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 851
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.