How do I drop a course with a "W"?

The grade of W can be assigned to a course only after the last day to drop or withdraw without receiving a grade (generally four weeks into the semester) through the last day to drop or withdraw (generally four weeks prior to the last day of classes in a fall or spring semester). Students are responsible for initiating action to withdraw from a class. 

Beginning Fall 2007, undergraduates are limited to 6 Ws in their academic career.

Information is available on the Provost website at

Created: Nov 12, 2003 - 8:35am Updated: Oct 08, 2007 - 4:32am Author: Web Technologies Article: 826
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.