What is the placement requirement for Math 1310 (College Algebra)?

Incoming students without credit for college level mathematics are required to take the math placement exam before enrolling in College Algebra. Information about the math placement exam is available at http://www.las.uh.edu/UTS/display_testing_dates.asp?testname=Math%20Placement&orderby=. The practice examination is highly recommended before taking the math placement.

Consult your academic advisor for additional information.

Created: Jul 23, 2003 - 11:53am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 764
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.