I am interested in teacher certification for secondary education in science or mathematics. Where can I get more information about the requirements?

Contact NSMinfo@uh.edu for information regarding the natural sciences and mathematics high school teacher certification program. This e-mail address is only for students seeking high school teacher certification. Students interested in middle or elementary school certification should contact the College of Education advising office, 112 Farish Hall, or e-mail tecadvisor@cite502.coe.uh.edu. See also the College of Education web page at http://www.coe.uh.edu/prospective1.cfm.

Created: Jul 21, 2003 - 6:25am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 760
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.