How can I place out of College Algebra?

Students wishing to take a math course higher than MATH 1310 but lacking the prerequisite course(s) must take the math placement exam. [Note: Math course choice is highly dependent on student's major.]

Information about the math placement exam is available at The practice examination is highly recommended before taking the math placement.

Consult your academic advisor for additional information.

Created: Jul 01, 2003 - 11:16am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 708
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.