What is a medical withdrawal? How can I apply for it?

The Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs may grant a medical withdrawals to a student who must, for documented medical reasons, withdraw from all courses at the University of Houston. Medical withdrawals do not guarantee a financial refund. Students must submit all approved documentation by the appropriate deadlines.

Information about medical withdrawals is available at http://www.uh.edu/academics/catalog/general/acade2.html#med_withdr.

Contact the Office of Academic Program Management, 109 Ezekiel Cullen, for details.

See also Administrative Withdrawals

Created: Jun 30, 2003 - 10:0am Updated: Sep 20, 2007 - 6:20am Author: Web Technologies Article: 704
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.