Where do I go for academic advising?

If you have a declared a major, you should be advised in the department of your major. Names, office locations, and telephone numbers for advisors in each academic department are listed at http://www.uh.edu/provost/stu/advisorlist.html.

Students who do not have a major are advised at UScholars Academic Advising Center http://www.usd.uh.edu/. As a convenience to evening students, the UScholars Academic Advising Center is open until 7:00 p.m Monday and Tuesday.

Created: Jun 30, 2003 - 6:20am Updated: Aug 16, 2009 - 12:50pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 694
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.