I would like a letter proving my full-time status for the next year. How do I go about getting this?

The University of Houston has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification.
You may request enrollment verification by logging on to myUH (PeopleSoft) and following the "Click here for free enrollment verification" link.

National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:
Web: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.com
Fax: (703) 742-4239
Email: service@studentclearinghouse.org
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Please visit the following web site at your convenience for further information:


If you need a specific form completed you may fax or mail it to the Office of the Registrar or bring it in person.

Location and Office Hours

Welcome Center
8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday and Tuesday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday through Friday

Telephone: 713 743-1010
Fax: 713 743-9050

Mailing address:
Office of Registration and Academic Records
University of Houston
102 E Cullen Building
Houston, TX 77204-2027

Created: Apr 25, 2003 - 8:16am Updated: May 13, 2011 - 5:46am Author: Web Technologies Article: 592
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.