I am not receiving financial aid, what are my other options?

There are options available, if you do not have financial aid. Payment Plans are available to be selected through your myUH account. A payment plan must be selected by the billing due date if payment is not made in full by that due date. For more detailed information on each plan please visit the Payment Plan web page.

  • Installment Pay Plan: This plan is available to any student unable to pay the full amount due by the university due date. Please note, the installment payment plan is not available for summer sessions.
  • 90-Day Emergency Deferment Plan:This plan defers the payment of all the current semester's tuition and mandatory fees. (non-housing students)
  • Short Term Tuition Deferment Plan: This plan defers the payment of all the current semester's tuition and fees. (housing students only)
  • Book Loans: This plan, found on the optional fee page at myUH, provides students with a short term book loan to assist in buying books.

In addition to Payment Plans offered by the University, consider seeking out scholarships based on academic excellence, as well as private loans based on credit.

Created: Dec 03, 2002 - 2:39am Updated: Oct 26, 2011 - 7:11am Author: Web Technologies Article: 496
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.