Am I considered a resident of Texas if my job transferred me to Texas?

If you or your spouse have been transferred to Texas for the purpose of employment, you and your dependents will be eligible to pay in-state tuition the semester following the point in which you have resided in Texas for 12 consecutive months. 

Created: Nov 21, 2002 - 11:2am Updated: Sep 01, 2009 - 8:54am Author: Web Technologies Article: 480
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.