Where do I send my Residency Questionnaire?

A student who is a NEW undergraduate, graduate, professional student or who is in the first semester of enrollment at the $uh, should forward their questionnaire and supporting documentation to the Office of Admissions at the appropriate address on the form. Former students or those who are requesting a change that will be effective after their first semester of enrollment (for a specific classification), should forward their questionnaire and documents to the Office of the Registrar.

Created: Nov 21, 2002 - 10:57am Updated: Apr 09, 2012 - 8:55am Author: Web Technologies Article: 479
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.