What must I submit to apply as a graduate student?

Submit the following:

1. A graduate international admissions application

2. A nonrefundable $75.00 application fee - certain departments/colleges have additional fees, visit the departments web sites for more information

3. Official transcripts or mark sheets of your academic records in English and the original language

4. Test of English as a Foreign Language (www.toefl.org)
(For exemptions to the TOEFL visit http://www.uh.edu/enroll/admis/Internat/)

5. A letter of financial support

Refer to the college/department of your interest for the specific graduate exam they require and the test score.

Created: Nov 20, 2002 - 8:33am Updated: Sep 01, 2009 - 8:54am Author: Web Technologies Article: 469
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.