How do I apply for admission to the University of Houston as an international undergraduate student?

Students may apply for admission to the $uh as an international undergraduate student by completing the International Student Application for Undergraduate Studies.

Click here to apply online.

Created: Nov 20, 2002 - 8:23am Updated: Apr 09, 2012 - 8:55am Author: Web Technologies Article: 465
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.