I was suspended from the University of Houston. I want to return and change my major. Who should I talk to about readmission from suspension and pursuing my desired degree?

If your proposed major is in the same college as your original major, contact that college for readmission from suspension requirements. If not, contact the University Studies Division for readmission as an undeclared student while completing requirements and prerequisites to declare a potential major. Access and print the Readmission Requirements and view the informational presentation at http://www.uh.edu/academics/usd/readmission/readmission_files/frame.htm.

Created: Nov 14, 2002 - 10:51am Updated: Sep 10, 2007 - 11:42am Author: Web Technologies Article: 450
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.