When will I get my refund?

If the amount of your scholarship, plus any other funds applied towards your bill, is in excess of what is owed to the university, then a refund will automatically be generated and refunded via electronic funds transfer if you have selected an option with your Higher One Card. You can select either to have your refunds direct deposited to your personal checking account, or to have refunds available through the Higher One MasterCard refund card. To set your preference, visit www.cougarone.com.

Electronic refunds are automatically generated 72 hours after the credit is posted to your account. If you do not have an electronic refunds preference selected, a paper check will be mailed to the current address on file after 21 business days.

You can check your account through myUH to see when the credit occurs. Visit the Refund FAQs page for more information.

Created: Nov 12, 2002 - 10:1am Updated: Oct 21, 2016 - 2:6am Author: Web Technologies Article: 435
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.