I'm trying to find the university that offers the week-long course in compounding during the summer. I understand that it is in Texas. Can you help me?

The compounding class is not offered at UH. Please contact the PCCA at (281)933-8136 and they will be able to assist you.

Created: Sep 24, 2002 - 4:53am Updated: Aug 07, 2006 - 7:53pm Author: Web Technologies Article: 373
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.