The problem may be one of several things. See if one of these will help:
• the password needs to be exactly eight characters long and consist of at least one letter (upper and/or lower case), one number, and one special character (from a designated list).
• If you are typing numbers, make sure the Num Lock is on or use the numbers above the letter keys instead of on the keypad.
• If you have already changed your password, make sure the Caps Lock is off. Your username will be in lower case.
• If you are checking e-mail, make sure you are typing just the username (such as jcougar) and not the entire e-mail address (such as firstname.lastname@example.org).
• For CougarNet domain logins, look at the Domain field and make sure you are logging in to CougarNet.
• If you are logging into VPN or Exchange using a new CougarNet account, make sure that you have first logged directly into CougarNet and changed your password.
If you still have problems logging into your account, to contact the IT Support Center for assistance.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.