I have completed my bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. Do you offer a master's degree in the same field?

 The Cullen College of Engineering at UH offers both the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (M.S.E.E.) and Master of Electrical Engineering (M.E.E.) degrees. For information, see the Electrical & Computer Engineering web site at http://www.egr.uh.edu/ece/graduate/?e=degree. Please click here to contact the Graduate Admissions Office.

Created: Sep 12, 2002 - 9:58am Updated: Sep 06, 2007 - 8:12am Author: Web Technologies Article: 321
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.