You have the ability to enroll and manage the below device types for use with Two-Factor Authentication:
- Mobile Phone – push to Duo mobile app or passcode via text message
- Tablet or iPad – push to Duo mobile app
- Landline Phone – call to direct office or home telephone
- Duo hardware token – displays a unique passcode (changes with each login)
- Security Key - physical USB device plugged into a computer
- Touch ID - Mac OS fingerprint scan
It is highly recommended that you enroll more than one device (EXAMPLE: mobile phone and direct office phone line).
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.