The “Remember me for 48 Hours” option is grayed out. How can I activate it?
If you set the Two-Duo authentication method default to automatically send a push, you will need to disable this setting before activating the “Remember me for 48 hours” option. Here’s how:
- Click cancel on your push request.
- Check the “Remember me for 48 hours” box.
- Authenticate using one of the following options:
- Generate a passcode by clicking the down arrow (located in the upper right-hand corner on the Duo app on your smartphone) or by pressing the green button on your token/fob. Enter the six-digit passcode in the Multi-Factor Authentication portal. OR
- Click Send Me a Push in the Multi-Factor Authentication portal. Go to the Duo app on your smartphone or tablet and Accept the push.
- If you have questions, please contact the UIT Support Center via live chat or 713-743-1411.
Created: Jul 28, 2020 - 7:59am Updated: Jul 28, 2020 - 8:1am Author: UIT Support Center Article: 3090
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.