If you set the Two-Factor Authentication method default to automatically send a push, you will need to disable this setting before activating the Remember me for 30 days option. Here’s how:
- Click cancel on your push request.
- Check the “Remember me for 30 days” box.
- Authenticate using one of the following options:
- Generate a passcode by clicking the down arrow (located in the upper right-hand corner on the Duo mobile app on your smartphone) or by pressing the green button on your token/fob. Enter the six-digit passcode in the Two-Factor Authentication portal. OR
- Click Send Me a Push in the Two-Factor Authentication portal. Go to the Duo mobile app on your smartphone or tablet and Accept the push.
If you have questions, please contact the UIT Support Center via live chat or 713-743-1411.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.