May I translate my documents and have them notarized?

No, all documents must be translated by either the school issuing the document or by a licensed translator. The university reserves the right to accept or deny translations.

Please contact the Office of International Admissions for a list of licensed translators.

713-743-1010 option 4

Created: Aug 14, 2002 - 11:55am Updated: Apr 09, 2012 - 8:55am Author: Web Technologies Article: 302
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.