I am interested in attending the $uh for the upcoming semester while continuing my studies at my current college. Is this possible and where do I start?

Students may attend the $uh and another college/university simultaneously (concurrent enrollment).

1. Students must apply and meet regular admission requirements.
2. Students must determine in advance which college/university will be your primary institution. If a student is holding a student visa (F-1) the student’s primary institution is the one whose I-20 the student is receiving.

Created: Aug 14, 2002 - 11:26am Updated: Sep 26, 2014 - 7:0am Author: Web Technologies Article: 300
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.