How to re-enable location services on your Android Phone for the map
In the event that you are missng the location marker
Open UH Go on your phone.
- Touch/Click the map from the side screen
- Touch/Click the pad lock in the browser bar. A window will appear from the top.
- Click on site settings
- Under the Site settings click clear & reset.
- Go bak to UH Go and touch the map or refresh your page.
- You should now get a prompt to allow www.uh.edu/maps to access your location.
- Click Allow
- You should then be able to use the map as before.
Created: Aug 30, 2019 - 8:31am Updated: Aug 30, 2019 - 9:23am Author: UH Go Article: 2917
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.