You can delete cookies on Mozilla Firefox by using these instructions:
1. Click the Menu button and choose Options.
2. Select Privacy and Security.
3. Under History, click clear history.
4. Set Time range to clear to Everything.
5. Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
6. Select Cache and Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
7. Click Clear Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.
Note: if you have a menu bar on Firefox click History > Clear Recent History > Clear Now.
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.