You can delete your cache, history, and other barticleser data on Google Chrome using these instructions:
1. Open Chrome.
2. In the top right, click Menu.
3. Click More tools > Clear browser data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear broswer data.
Another option is to click Menu > click History twice > click Clear browsing data.
For additional help visit: https://support.google.com/chrome/topic/3434352?hl=en&ref_topic=3434340
Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.