I am within thirty hours of earning my undergraduate degree. Can I take a course at another institution for whatever reason?

If you are within the last thirty hours of completing your undergraduate degree, you must obtain permission from the dean of the college of your major prior to taking courses that will require transfer. Click here to view our General Regulations online, as well as other helpful information.

Created: Aug 12, 2002 - 10:40am Updated: Sep 07, 2007 - 11:18am Author: Web Technologies Article: 278
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.