I am a UH Student, how do I add an alternate email address in myUH?

In order to add an alternate email address please do the following:

  1. Log into AccessUH
  2. Click the myUH Self Service icon
  3. Click Personal Information
  4. Click Demographic Information
  5. Click Email Addresses
  6. For Email Type select Other or Home
  7. Enter your alternate email address
  8. Click Save
  9. Click Ok

Note: The update may take up to 24 hours.

Created: Dec 18, 2015 - 7:29am Updated: Sep 14, 2018 - 10:9am Author: UIT Support Center Article: 2770
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.